John McCain

John McCain

Postby DDEATH » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:55 am

The last Republican I voted for; in the 2008 primary. Many could benefit from his example...…... his selflessness, his bravery, his love of country, his patriotism, his nobleness, his class, and his will to do the right thing regardless of the consequences.

http://www.startribune.com/mccain-s-fam ... 491644871/
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: John McCain

Postby DDEATH » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:38 am

08/25/2018...……….RIP. :( A true American hero!
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Yes, RIP John McCain.

I disagreed with a number of his more recent policies, but he stood strong on his beliefs.

I salute him with peace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66RN1qyveUM

WestTX
WestTX

Postby keepitreal » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:09 pm

To bad Palin torpedoed any chance he had at the presidency...
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby WindowMan » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:49 am

The main quality of John McCain was he would reach out to the other side and talked about how both parties need to work together to get things done. There will be nobody to replace him anytime soon as we are getting more divided than ever, he knew that we cannot fix problems in our country without both sides working on them. My flag is flying half staff for John McCain to honor his service to our country and to the man's character that he had.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Postby vetclerk » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:40 pm

McCain was a good Congressman. What I don't like is these hypocrites who sing his praises now but voted against him in 2008. If he had won there wouldn't be such a large divide in the country. :x :|
vetclerk

Postby WindowMan » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:41 am

vetclerk wrote:McCain was a good Congressman. What I don't like is these hypocrites who sing his praises now but voted against him in 2008. If he had won there wouldn't be such a large divide in the country. :x :|

All of you Trump supporters have reinvented the word "hypocrite". You support Trump but yet look at his affairs and his character and you support him blindly when you went after any Democrats when they had issues with morality. Trump then disrespects John McCain and then you call others out on it. Sure I did not vote for John McCain for some of his views but never do I remember going after his character. Let play back what Trump stated, "He is not a war hero because he was captured, I like people that weren't captured". Trump didn't even want to keep the flag lowered for John McCain or make an official statement and not a damn tweet until he was berated by others to do so. Yes you picked a real winner to support.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Postby keepitreal » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Vetclerk...I will borrow your line of reason. I did not vote for John McCain...because I voted wholeheartedly AGAINST Sarah Palin. It was a lesser of two evils kinda thing... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I considered McCain up until the point he chose his poor excuse of a running mate...(ooops... I just threw up in my mouth a little bit) :roll:

Personally, I would have liked to see this DRAFT DODGING, FOOL AND COWARD, squirming while surrounded by all the HONORABLE military men and women that will be there to give him the honors that he so richly deserves.

RIP John McCain
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby WestTX » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:34 pm

keepitreal wrote:... I considered McCain up until the point he chose his poor excuse of a running mate...(ooops... I just threw up in my mouth a little bit) :roll:

Reflections:

Year: 1948
Time: Round about 1800 (6:00 PM)
Place & Surroundings: Dinner table
Main Course: Beef Liver, Beets and Garden Salad :evil:
Problem: The liver, along with my attitude gave me a fierce gag reflex producing vomit on my plate.

My Uncle said, "Eat it..."

KeepitReal: Please never mention threw-up in any tense again.

:D

WestTX
Last edited by WestTX on Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WestTX

Postby keepitreal » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:22 pm

Sorry WestTx....but I gotta say....your dinner plate was more appealing to me than Palin... :lol: :lol: :lol:
keepitreal

Return to Politics