IRMA

IRMA

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:41 pm

My 2 daughters have decided to ride IRMA out. I was planning on living in NALCrest but that may be wiped out so I may have to start looking again. I am just trying to stay away from these damn scumbags with their drugs and violence, and we have to respect them.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: IRMA

Postby GEEZER » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Dazed...
No matter where you go, the scumbags are already there...just on smaller scales in some areas.
It comes down to this in my eyes.....arm yourself well and be ready and willing to aid in the diminishing of their numbers if confronted.
Heck son, you are from a cowboy state...you never watched "Gunsmoke"?
Pity the fool that tries to entire my home uninvited, threaten or hurt any of my family. Might cost me the rest of my life...so what?

Hope your future home and family fare well during and after this stupid storm.
Welcome to the southeast ;) But, I'll take it in a heartbeat over huge tornadoes...at least with hurricanes, one gets a warning days in advance,
and time to de-ass the area. :lol:
Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The British Soldier.
3. The Canadian Soldier.
4. The US Soldier, and
5. The Australian Soldier
GEEZER

Postby DDEATH » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:20 am

No matter where you go........ it's always something!

I have more relatives in Florida, than Texas. A lot of hunkering down, down there!

There's going to be a big jump in homeowners insurance next year. Maybe our COLA will cover it. :roll:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:59 pm

There has to be an escape from the dirt and the filth. That is what I am counting on in NALCrest. Today what's wrong is right, and what is clean and decent is reviled. The decay of America that I have seen in the last 10 years is disgusting. Hollywood is filled with a bunch of loud mouth scumbags and congress should all be fired.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Dazed, you can find nice neighborhoods/areas in every state....... they far outnumber the bad places. You just have to look. :D
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:52 pm

DDeath, NALCrest keeps coming up as my best option. I had given serious consideration to Venice Florida, but I don't want to deal with tourists. I don't want to deal with the upkeep on a house, so it will be a condo or apartment for me. I just spoke with my daughter and she left Tampa to stay with my younger daughter in Melbourne. I am finally ready to retire mostly because I have tired of fighting traffic every day.
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics